August 10, 2009

Happy 2!

We've been married for 2 years!

This year Brad surprised me with a little one night get-away for our anniversary. He took me to the Arcadian Inn Bed & Breakfast in Edmond, OK. Neither of us have ever been to a bed and breakfast but this was FABULOUS!!!!!!!

It was so personalized. When we first arrived our names were on the front porch...



They took us on a tour and we were welcomed to the "Garden Room".


Our names were everywhere... There were these cards in the bathrobes...

Breakfast was awesome!!! They even had a personalized note as well...

We more than enjoyed our stay and we recommend it to anyone. They have other rooms that are decorated fun and "grandma whimsical" as well. They even give you coupons and bath salts to take home.


In memory of August 10, 2007 here are our favorite Wedding Pictures:


I love you Brad. Thank you for the great stay at the Arcadian Inn!
These past two years have been the best years of my life.
I owe you :)

4 comments:

Danna said...

You have talked me into it...I HAVE to stay at a bed in breakfast sometime :) Glad you guys had a great anniversary! Can you believe it has been two years?!?!

Shannon Christina Malan said...

Congrats guys! I can't believe it's been 2 years, and that means I haven't seen Whitney for that long...TOTALLY WIERD! Well, I love a good bed and breakfast, and I'm gland you guys found one! By the way, one of my best friends from BYU-I lives in Edmond! Take care, I hope all is well!

Tristan said...

Happy late Anniversary Looks like you had a great one!

shawfamily said...

congrats you two:) I love stuff like that.. how fun someday I hope to go to a B and B that sounds awesome! I love all your wedding pictures:) Happy anniversary