August 10, 2010

It's been 3 years...

... and I can't believe it! 

These past three years have been amazing. I know I've grown so much because of my sweet husband, Brad. He is the best guy ever and I'm just excited for all the years to come :)... we have a lot left to do in this life! I love you sweetie!

Top Memories So Far...
- August 10, 2007 - the beginning
- cruise
- living in Oklahoma for 2 1/2 years
- okc temple trips
- osu basketball
- nauvoo
- long road trips to utah and Idaho
- making great friends in oklahoma
- first family member, bullet
- camping trips
- tennis wars in real life and wii
- moving to st. george

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Happy Anniversary!! Phillip and I just celebrated our 10th on the 4th of this month. Congratulations on all your first's!

Shannon Christina Malan said...

You two are absolutely wonderful--despite the fact that since you got married I haven't seen you at all:)--HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

lisa c. said...

Congratulations on 3 years!!

Alisa and Sky said...

Congrats on 3 years!! You guys are so cute together!!