February 25, 2010

creations, creations, creations....

T-SHIRT QUILTS - I'M ABOUT TIRED OF ALL THE ORDERS I HAD BEFORE CHRISTMAS - THEY ARE AWESOME THOUGH

OSU T-SHIRT QUILTS...
PHOTO ALBUM QUILT! SO COOL

WRIST KEY CHAINS... CURRENTLY SELLING AT FROSTOP DRIVE IN RESTAURANT IN ST.GEORGE, UT!


THE NEWEST CREATION... HEADBAND EARWARMERS!! I'VE JUST BEEN SELLING STUFF BY MY CONTACTS BUT I'M GOING TO TAKE THE PLUNGE AND CREATE A WEBSITE AND START SELLING ON ETSY :) NOT LIKE I NEED ANOTHER JOB OR ANYTHING... HAHA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow Whit! Those things are awesome! I love that picture quilt that is such a neat idea! And those headwarmers are so stinkin cute! I was just wondering the other day how your 'creations' were going. But it looks like very well :)

Nancy J said...

You are so talented. Even Heath commented at how good you are. I love the headband hats. Way cute. I think your business will do so well.

Danna said...

Hey Whit, did you buy a pattern for the headwarmers? I have been wanting to make some of those, not to sell or anything, just for personal fun :) Anyway, let me know. Cute things! You are very talented!

Danna said...

p.s. I totally just started making those fabric key chains as birthday gifts for my family so that's really funny that I come to your page and see them! hehe

AMY said...

Wow Whit! I didn't know that you were so good at that type of stuff. That's awesome. I am super jealous.. You must be really busy. It takes me like 5 years just finish one quilt!! The headbands are way cute! Nice work.