August 4, 2008

New Family member...

and his name is NUTS.

It was my birthday on the 30th and I had a GREAT one! My family and friends are awesome and I got lots of cards and phone calls. With some of the cash I got I knew exactly what I wanted to get... a fish! - I love them -

So here he is...



pic below... Nuts like to chase the baby goldfish, the best is when they all gang up and start to chase him.


The name process was simple...
As we were examining our options at the fish department and we saw this little dude pestering all the huge goldfish... he wouldn't relax and he was swimming up a storm. He was chasing, biting, and giving the other fish a run for their money. We were dying laughing and so we took him home with some little goldfish to accompany him.
Brad also got me an awesome new blender! I was so excited... my blender broke back in January and I was using a "one-legged" blender. About 2 months ago it pooped and I have been getting a workout using a wooden spoon for everything... made me apprecitate the olden times :). Butter and sugar is hard to cream by hand! If this baby breaks i'm getting a kitchen aid for sure - no questions asked!

1 comment:

Danna said...

Kitchen Aids are awesome for sure! I was lucky and my mother in-law got me one for my bridal shower! But blenders are for sure a must! Anyway, happy birthday! I'm glad it was a good one and I love the fish. Especially the story behind it's name :) Have a great day!